Sunday, October 11, 2009

Delaney's ballet class

September has been a busy and full month. It began with Adam getting the flu and then, Delaney and Patrick catching it. Nolan skated by with out getting it and I just got a cough. After we were al well again we got to moving again. Delaney started her very first ballet class. It is with the Parks and Rec in our new town. They offer a lot of classes for kids and families for really next to nothing. I figured this would be a good way for the kids to try a lot of sports and activities with out having to invest a lot in any one sport.

Delaney had been looking forward to ballet all summer! She had been trying to teach me what she thought “ballet” was. It was cute. Her version was anything from jumping off the couch to head stands on her bed. She loved picking out her leotard and tights. But her most favorite thing was wearing the tap and ballet shoes I wore at her age when I took ballet. She has loved every class she has been to so far and she is so fun to watch.








No comments:

Post a Comment