Monday, May 18, 2009

First Hair cut

Delaney surprisingly, has not gone for her official first hair cut. She is now 39 months old. My mom came into town after I had surgery last week and so went to the mall while she was here. She suggested that we take Delaney for a hair cut. Her hair was looking a little scraggly. Now I have given her a hand full of hair cuts to keep it growing evenly but it is by far from professional.

We had the woman cutting her hair give her a bob, which is what she had anyways. I really couldn't think of anything else you could do with it. Delaney did pretty well. She enjoyed looking
at her self in the mirror, but had a hard time not moving her head around.

It turned out great!
Here are a few pictures of the process :)





The back of her hair cut. We went to build a bear later that day. Her hair always flips that way. She inherited my hard to control hair, sorry Delaney.

No comments:

Post a Comment